The Best Prices On Top Selling Whey Protein Drinks and Supplements! Whey should be taken every day like all olympic athletes. There are 3-supplements that everyone should take, which are vitamins, whey protein and flaxseed oil.
What are the benefits of Whey Protein?
Research shows that whey protein has the following health benefits:
- Stabilizes blood sugar and prevents diabetes by slowing assimilation of carbohydrates into glucose in the blood stream.
- Reduces stress and alleviates depression by slowing production of the powerful stress hormone, cortisol, and promoting the release of serotonin, a calming neurotransmitter (brain chemical).
- Promotes fat loss by enhancing the release of glucagon (builds muscle, burns fat) and inhibiting release of insulin (encourages fat storage).
- Builds muscle by stimulating maximum protein synthesis.
- Enhances the immune system by raising the body's levels of glutathione, which is a powerful antioxidant produced by the body to protect cells and neutralize toxins.
- Increases exercise capacity.
- Fights infections.
- Encourages bone growth helping to prevent osteoporosis.
- Has the highest biological value (a measure of nitrogen retained for growth or maintenance) of any protein because it is absorbed, utilized and retained by the body better than other proteins.
- May help lower triglycerides and cholesterol.
- May help prevent prostate cancer.
- May help prevent chronic periodontal disease.
Whey Protein is important part of your weight loss and workout goals!