Hey everyone, just found out that BPI is coming out with a brand new product which will be marketed under their Diamond Series. This product is labeled as a pre-workout / diet pill and its name is BPI B4. As many of you have already caught on, BPI likes to use different ingredients that are not well known. This is not to say that they do not work, but it just makes it difficult to find information on what it does. I tried to do a little research on my own to help those of you that might be interested in what B4 is.
Here is what BPI has to say about B4
“This is the most exclusive high-end sports performance and weight loss product available anywhere,” said James Grage, Vice President of BPI Sports. “Every component of this formula was carefully developed utilizing the absolute highest standards and the most cutting-edge non-commercialized ingredients available anywhere in the world.”
I will first go over what the ingredients are and then try my best at giving credibility to what BPI B4 claims on the bottle.
BPI B4 Ingredients
Niacin (as nicotinic acid)
– Known as B3, may cause a flush effect. It is a water soluble nutrient that helps with DNA repair, hormone regulation, and proper blood flow.
Caffeine (as caffeine anhydrous)
– One of the more common forms of caffeine, anhydrous has been shown to be more effective at absorption than through coffee or tea.
Dendrobium nobile (stem)
– BPI B4 uses a patented formula of Dendrobium extract called, DENDROMAX. Dendrobium has become very popular through the year 2012 because of the ban on Geranium. The effects of Dendrobium have been shown to help aid in weight loss and increase metabolism, while increasing your sense of well being.
Canavalia gladiata (seed)
– This is extracted from a plant called sword bean. Some studies have shown that it may help increase in the production of ATP, which is helpful during explosive exercise, and will reduce fatigue(1).
Psoralea corylifolia (seed)
– Used in Eastern Indian culture to help heal people, there is little known scientific facts. It does contain a large amount of flavonoids. P. Corylifolia extracts have been shown to act as a norepinephrine-doapmine reuptake inhibitor(2).
Sophora japonica (leaf) (Quercetin)
– Quercetin has gradually gained in popularity due to its ability to be an anti-aging agent. Many people supplements with Quercetin to help fight aging and improve overall health.
Red wine concentrate
- Known to be a super antioxidant. Red Wine Concentrate may contain resveratrol which has been correlated to help fight fat oxidation, and improve muscle retention.
Pausinystalia yohimbe (bark)
– One of the original fat burners on the market. Known to attack brown fat cells and improve thermogenics. It has also been thought to be an aphrodisiac.
Now that we have covered what the ingredients are in BPI, let us take a look at the three main bullet points in which B4 claims to accomplish.
Adipose Tissue Regulator
- I would say that this is highly likely. The combination of caffeine anhydrous, Red wine concentrate and Pausinytalia yohimbe may be a very effective way to attack adipose fat.
- Absolutely! Caffeine Anhydrous with Dendrobium will activate the CNS and help you stay alert and focused for an extend period of time.
BPI B4 is here to bring you intense energy, focus and weight loss results that other products can not provide. B4 is the ephedra free dendrobium extract fat burner that will change the way you look at diet pills. Try B4 today and let us know how it worked for you!
1. Indiana University/Purdue University, Department of Biology, 2101 East Coliseum Boulevard, Fort Wayne, IN 46805-1499, USA. email@example.com
2. Zhao G, Li S, Qin GW, Fei J, Guo LH (2007). “Inhibitive effects of Fructus Psoraleae extract on dopamine transporter and noradrenaline transporter.”. J Ethnopharmacol 112 (3): 498–506.